Residential Concrete Polishing Melbourne
Polished Concrete is the combination of three different technologies applied to a concrete surface. By combining advancements in floor grinding machines, chemicals and the latest resin diamond technologies, we are now able to produce spectacular high grade surface finishes with wearing properties unlike any other.
- Concrete to be Ground, Honed, Treaded and Polished by via the system outlined below.
- Quality machinery, tools and treatment products utilised.
- All work is fully insured under a $1 million indemnity and $20 million public liability policy.
Benefits of Polished Concrete
When installed, treated and maintained correctly, Polished Concrete produces an allege free floor that improves natural light and is resistant to:
- Tyre marking
- Water, Industrial Chemicals, Oils, Food stains, Greases, Hydraulic fluids, Fuels, Fatty materials
- Abrasion & Heat
- Low maintenance surface without surface coating
- Improve natural lighting
- Allege free
- The process in which the concrete is ground and honed using specialized diamond bonds and chemical treatments (Densifier and Hardener) provides the durability and strength of up to 10 times that of a standard polished concrete surface.
- With Polished Concrete or mechanically polished concrete, we are taking one of the hardest materials known to man (concrete) and making this the wearing surface instead of film coating/sealer.
- Polished Concrete can be used in new or old construction for manufacturing, warehouses, automotive factories and showrooms, retail, commercial and domestic environments.
- Polished Concrete can be installed without costly down time normally associated with epoxy and urethane coatings.
- Polished Concrete brings out the beauty of concrete and combines it with the unparalleled advantages of an easy maintenance. It eliminates the need for epoxy or thin film coatings will improve over age guaranteeing a surface that can withstand even the toughest traffic and add years to the expected life of the floor.
- Additional benefits of the Polished Concrete system include its odourless application and environmentally friendly properties (VOC free) promoting a healthier working environment with no immediate or continual toxic emissions.
- Always keep floor vacuumed and dirt free.
- Spills should be cleaned from polish concrete surface immediately.
- Do not use bleach or citrus based cleaners on the floor.
- Furniture should have protective pads placed under them.
- Micro fibre mop is best used to keep floor clean and streak free.
- Areas where heavy soiling exists will require localised cleaning prior to cleaning entire Polished Concrete area.
- In high traffic areas; burnish daily with a high speed burnisher using red nylon pads.
- Where cleaning of the floor with detergent is required:
- Use and PH Neutral Floor care cleaning Solution.
- Either apply the Floor Care solution via use of Auto Scrubber or:
- Apply the Floor Care solution via mop with clean water.
- In either situation, always rinse floor with clean water after use.
The easiest way to get
3 Polished Concrete Quotes
Tell us what you need and where you are located
You will be contacted by 3 local qualified technicians
You will receive 3 free no obligation quotes
Yourhomeservice’s aim is to help home and business owners to find the best deal from concrete polishing in their local area.
We provide independent and unbiased information about the critical questions that you should ask a supplier, to get the best concrete benchtop service, hassle free and at the best price.
No matter what concrete polishing service you are looking for, we’ll help make it easy to get 3 quotes from technician in your local area, who want your business.
The easiest way to get
3 Concrete Polishing Quotes
from technicians in your local area